Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 15 of writing and the dreaded 3rd week

Ah, write, write, do not stop, keep going...

My advice to anyone who is starting to write...don't start when you are also starting to work at a new job...too hard.  Give the new job at least a month.  You need time to settle.  I needed time to settle...

OK, but I think I am back on track.  Word count is still at 8,000.  Not good for the beginning of the third week.  BUT I have had time to be with my characters at one of the most critical times in my own life and I think they are helping
 me...

I am still afraid to put anything about the details of the story online.  However, I can say this:

It is the story of Kyrie, a girl who has almost every nook and cranny of the cobblestone street that runs through the middle of her town, paved into her mind.
It is also a story of hope, courage, pride, love and of scary things that we can’t see.

No comments: